Thanks to its notification system, Fluida keeps the entire company updated on some events that take place within the application.
You can receive a new notification in any of the following scenarios:
- Corporate communications
- New justification inserted by a user: Only if you are his approver or if the user decided to add you to his notification list for this request.
- Notes or messages added to a justification which concerns you
- Whenever one of your justifications is approved or rejected
- Timestamp Reminder (If the Timestamp feature is active).
- Daily Completed Tasks Reminder (if the Completed Tasks feature is active)
- Weekly Review
You can change your preferences inside the Notifications menu:
The following screen shows how you can enable or disable some of these notifications:
You can even choose if you prefer receiving them via email or push notification!